LET'S BRING THE SHADE
AFFORDABLE WAYS TO DEFINE YOUR OUTER SPACE
A pergola gives an option to define your outdoor living space in a very affordable manner. As pergolas have an open structure, they do not make the space feel confined or small. The flooring under the pergola can be done in a way to complement the beams of the pergola.
Building a pergola is quite inexpensive and an easy project. Although there are more ornate and elaborate options available, if you are not looking at spending a lot of money you can find an economical yet beautiful option.
- Open top pergola: This design does not have a roof cladding. You can add a new look to the outdoor with free airflow.
- Pitched pergola: This design has an angled or pitched roof. The roof allows for easy rainwater runoff.
- Gabled pergola: They have a triangular shape and hence add an additional height.
- Steel pergola: Steel is strong, durable, and long-lasting. Steel offers a more modern look to the structure.
- Sail pergola: A stretched sail is suspended between the posts to offer a lustrous and modern appeal.
If you need more information on different types of pergolas and need expert advice on how to choose a suitable one for your home, reach out to our team at West Coast Paving Stones. We are available on call at (877) 832-5366.